Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Feed the Beast

I'm taking a writing class and we're supposed to engage in a daily discipline of writing. Mine has been very poor/non-existent lately. I have faith in the the theory--and have seen it transform my writing. But, right now, I believe that I am "feeding the beast". I have busted out my old tank of a MANUAL camera (I just do not like digi-pics much right now) and have been taking pics around town, I'm reading my favorite books again and eating really good, sleeping a ton and just, in general, not doing much of anything.

Which is why this blog has been so empty of late-I just haven't felt like doing it.

So, I'm back, at least for now, old blog. It's getting colder and my desire to hole up is getting better.

And after a few months of a job-job, I'm shifting into a more flexible, less hours kind of situation.


I hope it allows me time to eat, do laundry, read, sleep AND write.

Excuses excuses.

Happy Halloween

No comments: