Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dating myself

You know how sassy heroines, hearts broken, pick up the pieces again and say "I'm never dating again! I'm going to date myself" and then go on a whirlwind wacky rendering a facsimile of single life. Inevitably, they end up in love. (They probably don't blog from a bar surrounded by men like I am now)

But, for real Internet, I took myself on a awesome date tonight. Bus down to the music box to watch the graduate and now an Abita and crawfish étouffée (it is Ash Wednesday y'all).

I'm going to see what ebert thinks of the graduate and sip this beer and eavesdrop.

I love Chicago. And I need a job.

(Ps--just watched this weeks parks and rec. whoops. Ann Perkins essentially does the same thing I said above about dating yourself. I am an unintentional big copycat)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Play the field--go out on dates with Pickle, too.