Thursday, October 5, 2017

Paperwork!

Thursday, October 5
I had one thing going on today--a lunch with some former colleagues.  But, they had to change the date so I was thrilled as that meant I can nurse my "Lady's burden" and watch more Game of Thrones.

But, good old guilt kicked in so I am instead, going through paperwork.

On the list include:

  • sorting out my awards points
  • sorting out bills and seeing where I can make some cuts (bye bye HULU! I never knew u)
  • Doing a bit of tax prep (The tax man cometh)
  • Assessing furniture and what I can sell for $ (you know you all want one of my 3 white chairs!)
  • Writing!  Ha!  Maybe do that first???  Nah
I'd like to hit the gym and get a few game of thrones episodes in, but that may be CRAZY!

By the way, years ago I signed up for "Points Loyalty Wallet"--which rolls up all your points in one place.  But, it doesn't have an app??? Why???? So, I clearly need to spend a bit of time researching the pros and cons of rolling up points, and also consider an app that rolls in loyalty cards for CVS so I can get my drugzzz and points, and can they roll in loyalty cards for independent coffee shops (where I like to pretend I go--but really, I'm broke so making my Aldi coffee at home)?

Speaking of coffee at home, my CUISINART (read, EXPENSIVE!) beloved coffee maker keeps flushing out water every time I brew below 4 cups.  Which is OFTEN as I have to monitor the intake of my caffeine levels because I am SENSITIVE!!!!  So, I'll add that to the list of to-do.

The other thing I need to do is look for work.

ha ha ha ha ha!!  Like that's going to happen.

I've got a credit card and I'm not afraid to use it!  I'm getting the hazelnut creamer and the cottage cheese!  (All Aldi, naturally).

Anyway, back to my to dos and some more random zig zagging between tasks and moments of hyper energy and moments of napping and intention to workout.  

(Also, there was some news from home that may be making me spiral a bit.  Finger crossed.)




No comments: