Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Pad Thai, is that how you say it?

 I've been home with my dad for 4 months.  One of us cooks every night (mostly him).  Today, he got in a huff with me over some mail, and a bigger huff with my sister Kitty about demons (!?!).

I decided that something has to change.  He goes to Florida in 3 weeks.  I'll have this lovely house to myself.  I'll really MISS him and worry, but will enjoy some quiet time.

Covid pushes buttons.  We've lost people to this and had family get it.  So, I suggested: let's treat our selves and order in Chinese tomorrow night.  We haven't ordered out ONCE since I've been here.  I cooked Thanksgiving dinner, he cooks everynight.  It's time.

He eats at 5, I eat at 9 or 10. SO...I wrote out the order and we'll have a little more fun tomorrow.


(I hope, oh god I hope!)


No comments: