Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Back to life...back to reality


Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Back to work again.
After 5 months of not working in an office, I’m back to a desk job.

As desk jobs go, this is a really good one. The commute is easier then I remembered, I really dig my workmates and they were nice enough to take me back after the cruise.

But, my favorite thing is being downtown again in the summer. I’m right on the river, across from the Wrigley Building and next to the Tribune Tower.

It’s been lovely this week, and lovely to be back in the action.

Even if my tan is fading.

1 comment:

Carlyjayjay said...

Congrats on (re?)starting your (new?) job! Sounds like you've had a good time in the interim, too. Miss you. Canada needs a little bit of Eldridge hilarity. You should visit. If we had a house yet, I'd invite you to come up and stay with us.