Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Poor Homer

Last night I was in a really great mood because I have today off. I watched a few episodes of the office after class, I did some laundry and organized bills....blah blah blah. These little tasks never fail to make me happy--I'm one of those who likes to have a list and then check things off. If I do something that's not on the list, I'll write that down and check it off, too. (Which I just did with blogging, btw).

Anywho, I went to bed a bit late, and must have disturbed my precious sleep patterns and had strange dreams. I woke up, and walked out of my room and Homer was up working on his freelance assignment in our dining room, on his laptop.

I walked in and asked him where the other girl with dark hair was--and he said "Becky, you're sleepwalking." This, at the time, seemed a bit snappy to me, and I said back "No I'm NOT! " and felt indignant, as though Homer just didn't UNDERSTAND me.

I went back to bed and realized he was right.

Sorry Homer...I'm a bit of a grump when you tell me that I'm sleepwalking, even when you're correct.

Now, off to make coffee and enjoy my day off--I have lots on my to-do list!

Becky