Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've been cultivating a new look...

And I think it's called crazy lady.

Last week, I went to rehearsal and class in an all-purple outfit.  Think about that for a minute--purple tank, purple sweater coat, purple cords.  Now, add on top of it, purple tweed bucket hat and purple scarf.  Wow.  And then add in a purple water bottle and a purple pen.

And you know what? I felt really happy.  I love purple, and it's mom and dad colors---red and blue.  I barely like green (only when it's teal or mint), and really have no need for yellow.  I've grown to like orange recently.

Anyway, I'm excited about this new notion...especially as I am not spending any money on clothes.

So, tonight, I'm going to see This American Life, and I'm wearing 5 accessories, and three layers. It's my ironic fussy grandma look.

I'm turning into a crazy lady (or my minor, minute, barely even approaching) version of a crazy lady....and i'm loving it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need a man in your life.