Friday, September 11, 2009

Show! Cantaloupe! Sunshine!

We had our second show!  We had to cancel last week because of low numbers...but this week happenned.

Lillie and Gillian and Fuzzy and Shaun were our delightful special guests with Lillie and Gill doing a wonderful Lucy and Ethel...and F&S doing an awesome who's on first sort of thing.

I think both Jamie and I felt "bumpy" but loyal fans (Jamie's mom) said it was great.  I finally played my trombone so it sounded like something and it turns out that competency is more fun then just blatting!  Plus, we discovered a really great new trombone moment on accident.

Overall, very fun, and huge thanks to those who made it out!!!

Onto cantaloupe...we got the biggest one I've ever received from the share...and it's the perfect, almost melting it's so good flavor.  The texture is mushy.  I feel like I want to tell you it's fine..to defend the cantaloupe that I am currently eating---but it is mushy.   I just told it as much too and feel better because I am being honest with the cantaloupe, since it is my favorite fruit.

It is SUNNY today!  I am going to go hang out with Wee, a baby I know, and I hope he wants to go for a walk.

Because I do.

That is all.


No comments: