Tuesday, September 27, 2011

well hello internet! I took a BIG break from onlining while on my road trip. I didn't really chose to do this--but it worked out because I was in the car a ton or just not near home and didn't want to spend my time in NYC online. It was a lovely, unintended lesson in the power of not being digital and i liked it.

Big update here--started a new maternity gig today. It's great, the gal I'm covering is great and it has me working almost through New Years. So, overall, yay.

Also started a "boot camp" at the gym on Monday (day 2 is tmw) at freaking 630 am.

And, just went to the grocery store to stock up on food for the WW program.

Last night was schadenfreude happy hour. Bourbon and Gingerales count as a lot of points! But, so does visiting with old old friends.

Off to make shrimp stir fry with fresh ginger!

Yay rainy chicago.

No comments: