Thursday, September 15, 2011

whoopers?

Hmmm...this is a boring blog post about how am I feeling. I'm heading to OHIO today to visit family and the main enticement are the baby twin girls. BUT...i've had this super-annoying lingering cough and am suspicious that it's whooping cough. Which is like super unlikely but a little tiny part of me is thinking...what if I get these babies sick? Or the others sick? And that would like TOTALLY blow. And what if I've gotten everyone sick? So, I called my doctor and guess what modern fancy northwestern---have not gotten a return call. So I'm waiting, in trip purgatory and reading about whooping cough online. And it mostly says it's horrible.

I'm not typically an alarmist about health---I have pretty bad allergies but I try to suck it up and not bitch and just take the medicine.

But this thing, man, it's knocked me on my ass.

So, I'm twiddling my germ-filled thumbs deciding what to do. Please call doctor so I can at least get in!

1 comment:

Alison said...

This is not what I instructed you to write your blog about. Please try again.

And if you go to Ohio, you must include BABY PICTURES. Got it? (By the way, I bet you don't have whooping cough, or you'd know it. I hope I'm right, anyway.)