Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Last full day in LA

I signed up to go to a taping of the Price is Right today but blew it off to do laundry, go on a hike, and catch up on some writing.

It's my last day in LA---and I have sought and received so much helpful input from the humans of LA that I need time to process it all.  I also intend to write it all down and share what I can on this blog.

For now though, I am sipping my coffee, the windows to my little temporary cottage are open to sunshine, and pickle is laying next to me on the couch, smelling like pine.  LA has been mostly rainy during my visit,  but when it's sunny, her favorite spot is under this huge, amazing pine tree, laying in the dust and needles and taking in the California air.

I love it here and I think she does too (even tried to run away from me and into California one morning).

More to come---off to writing and hiking and California dreamin' (TM Mama Cass?)






No comments: