Saturday, April 7, 2007

Guest blogger, Lis Dunson


Friday, March 30, 2007

Guest Blogger: Lis Dunson:
Thanks to Becky’s generosity I am aboard the Spirit for an EXOTIC 8 day Caribbean cruise. I found out that my cruise is EXOTIC when I read it on a poster by the reception desk. Indeed I have had a lot of exotic adventures during my cruise. Some highlights:
1.) As the guest of a “Guest Entertainer” I was granted a pass enabling me to drink in the crew bar ($1 beers – woo-hoo!).
2.) On St. Thomas I saw an iguana in a palm tree.
3.) We played scrabble nearly every day.
4.) One night at Maharini’s Bar, the bar with beds everywhere, I hung out with the hypnotist that Becky mentioned in her last blog. We were interrupted by some MIT students who wanted him to hypnotize them, right there, in the bar. So, he went over and…seemingly, hypnotized them via a method that combined tapping their forehead repeatedly while having them switch their shoes around to be worn the opposite foot. To prove they were hypnotized he had them dirty dance with each other.
5.) One day I did not leave our room until 2pm.
I have loved my Becky va-ca. This is the 3rd time I’ve visited Becky in a beautiful vacation spot where she is being paid to perform. How does she do it? Talent, brains and boobz. Nuf said. -LD

1 comment:

Elisabeth Dunson said...

I miss you Becky! Come Home Now!
Love, Lis Dunson, Guest Blogger