Sunday, April 15, 2007

Saturday, April 7, 2007

NY day. I met up with Homer and went to Office Depot to get more pictionary pads and we ran into Phil. We decided to grab pizza and found a place that was just around the corner. Phil decided to get a Blue Moon, and they served it in a 32 oz. fountain Coke to-go cup, with a straw and lid. We were running short on time, so Homer went to get our beloved Starbucks, while I went to Duane Reade to pick up Easter/spring candy treats for the cast and crew. Phil trotted along, with his beer in a to-go cup, and I had more then a few anxious moments, since he had an open container of BEER, in a drugstore on a Saturday in Times Square. He didn’t make it any easier when he told me he was really getting a buzz because he was drinking the beer through a straw. I tried to send him to meet Homer and help him with the coffees, but he didn’t follow my directive. Then, the security guard circled past us twice, and Phil knocked over a couple pre-made Easter baskets on the high shelf, so I made him leave. He claims he wasn’t loopy and that I’m over sensitive to perceived security threats but he was making me very nervous.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so loving this post! Yes, that pretty much encapsulated the day for me!

Unknown said...

are you on facebook yet???