Saturday, April 7, 2007

Snow Day in Nassau


Wednesday March 21, 2007..part 2
Oh my gosh! We just heard the most exciting news in Starbucks—the rumor was that the ship was going to overnight in Nassau! This is the first time we’ve veered from our itinerary, and it is very exciting. We all bustled back to the ship to find out it was true! While we anticipated that we would add a second show, we also anticipated that the passengers would be VERY angry. I hope for a full-scale riot on our hands. Even as much as I sympathize with upset passengers, and the extra burden on all of the cruise staff and shore excursions, and we have to add a second show, I still feel like it’s a snow day! We get to stay overnight! In the crappiest port in the Bahamas! Boarding, we saw a bunch of dancers who are just THRILLED! They can party it up at Senor Frogs! I’m really hoping that Carly, Darryl and Homer will want to go to Paradise Island for the afternoon. It’s lovely and fun for just a day.

This is the most exciting day ever!

I wish I would have showered earlier…

No comments: