Monday, June 4, 2007

Kennedy Space Center, exploding nuts and it’s all about thrust…



Tuesday, May 15, 2007

NASA was amazing! Amazing!
Jeremy and Dave are into space, so I could ask them questions about the stuff I should already know about, and they’d answer my questions without me feeling dumb.

My favorite part was the rocket garden. Just all these old rockets from the Gemini program, Apollo and other missions. Also, that the #2 section of the parking lot was named #2 for the Democratic Senator from the great state of Ohio, Mr. John Glenn.

At one point on the tour, we heard about the threat that exploding nuts pose in the space program.

We came back and tried to find an astronaut movie to watch, but the only thing in the crew dvd library was Starship Troopers and Armageddon. They also had Virgin Suicides and Jarhead, neither of which I’ve seen, but I opted not to check those out.

No comments: