Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Oh my, it's been a delightful holiday season.  I was home in Ohio with my famfam.  So nice to see everyone---we went to the zoo in cleveland, went to the Great Lakes Science Center in Cleveland and hung out.  

I deleted my pics off my memory card---or else I would prove to all of you how much fun I had.  Alas, the evidence will have to be with my words.  

For New Years, I would have happily stayed in and watch more P&P, but I did manage to get out and go to dinner at the little neighborhood tapas place (yum to the yum) and have drinks.  I rang in the New Year at Town Hall which was nice and then promptly deposited myself in a cab. I got lots of New Years hugs and smooches---all innocent but sweet nonetheless.

Here's to 2010!  A year in which I may do the following:
--Work a job
--Write  a new play
--Put up more Montgomery and Cooke stuff
--Move some stuff out of storage
--Stop being so mad at those fake Band Geeks people in NY, and get our Band Geeks out into the world
--Pack up xmas decorations
--Organize some book shelves
--Cook Julia Child recipes with friends
--Keep working out
--Travel to exciting London!  Italy!  Texas!  Florida!  Pennsylvania!
--Enjoy myself
--Fall in love?

Happy New Year friends!

No comments: