Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday at last

This week was pretty busy...but also really productive.

I opened a show on Friday night, and then slept and slept and slept on Saturday and Sunday.

And Sunday, I snapped into work horse mode and organized the SHIT out of our storage space. I'm driving home to Ohio to permanently store our Little House on the Parody props, and hoping to relocate all the Band Geeks props to a more amenable storage space.

Amy and I did it together and it felt so great to throw out a bunch of calico, neon fabric and outdated wig spray.

We did a good job of it, too.

Now, does anyone have storage we can rent from them?

Today I'm going to the gym with Dori (GYM DATE!), paying condo bills, applying for jobs and working on some new scenes.

But what I really want to do is just go watch Precious at the MOVIES!

It's bitter cold out there people. 

If you live in LA or are on a cruise, now is the time to be thankful!

Oh!  So far, all the produce from Aldi is just the same.  And I saved buckets of money.

I wonder if Aldi would sponsor this blog?

Does anyone know what's in the top tower of the Trib building on Michigan Avenue?

500 days of Summer was an excellent movie.

Andy is enjoying Coconut Milk Creamer and I am enjoying Hazelnut.

Time to go get ready for Dori.

This blog reflects my thoughts, and is not edited.

Happy week.

1 comment:

DGold said...

I loved my shout out! And (500) Days of Summer rocked! Such a surprise delight. I still need to see "Precious".