Saturday, January 23, 2010

job. job. job!

hi!
So, it's officially unofficial.  I didn't get the job I thought I was going to get that would have started in April.

I was totally bummed last night. So bummed, that I put on my slipper socks and pj bottoms at 6 so I could be more comfy before my show.

But, then, I bitched, looked for two minutes at jobs on the internet and then decided F it!  I'm still going to LA!  I'm still going to Florida to visit my parents!  And I'm going to try to do the things I love and maybe get some money out of it.

I've never really been into corporate improv (I mean, yes, you are getting paid to do what you love but do you really LOVE those shows?) and preferred to do day job stuff.

But now, I am prepared to do anything (almost) to make some $.  And see what comes of it.

I might even *gasp* try to get a day job that I could love.

Wish me luck!

And, I'm reluctantly going to go see Avatar.  I don't know...I think I'm going to hate it.  But, it's like, you have to see it.

Do any of you have  a job that you really like?  I only know one person who really likes their job here in Chicago that's a non-acting job.  But I bet there are more!

No comments: