Friday, January 16, 2009

1/16/WHAT???

How can it be 1/16/09?

Yikes!

Today, thus far, has been lovely.  In fact, the past few days have been really nice.

I've managed to avoid going outside for almost two full days.  Yesterday was the super-cold coldest in years and years you may die if you go outside day.  So, I decided to follow that advice and did not venture out!

Yay for me!

Last night, Amy S and Lis came over and we ate pizza, drank wine and beer and huddled together against the cold.

This morning, I had my friend Erica over, and we feasted on breakfast food, visited, overdrank coffee and she just left.

Now, it's pretend to do stuff time by going on facebook, googling people in the name of research for a private matter, and sort piles on my desk.

Then, I go to the gym.

Tonight, show at LOL in Schaumburg (it's really good to actually get out of the house) and tomorrow is writing date with Amy.

I've started WORKING again, people!  And, I have this secret private matter that is occupying my brain, and taking up time.

Life is normalizing.

And you?




1 comment:

Erica said...

Yay for Friday morning breakfasts! What a wonderful time that was. I look forward to the next one!

xoxo