Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Working together, making it happen

Hello 2009!!! Bring yourself on!

I am finally, finally, getting stuff done.

I think my body was afraid of getting bedsores, so it's kicked into gear.

Here's what's happened in formerly LAZY land....

1) I made an appointment to go get legal aid for our top-secret production company legal issue
2) The play I'm in opens tonight!  It's a little 20-minute play, but has been real fun to rehearse for.
3) I went to get my lady parts checked out! I know have more referrals for other pieces parts that are not working so well.
4) I took down xmas decorations.
5) I planned my trip to Florida
6) I booked my classes for this term at Second City
7) I made up with my dad!  Well, we had made up, but I reconnected with him after the make up after the big holiday 08 fight.
8) I journalled!  Two days in a row!
9) I made Polska Kiebalsa...and ate it!  It's so darn good.
10) I did Laundry like a mo-fo.
11) I read a few books

There's no stopping me world!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becky

Where are your cats?

-CR