Friday, January 27, 2017


I’m in LA to locate an apartment, and go to my first week of my writing class, at the Writing Pad. I am absolutely procrastinating as I put off writing my homework for class.  I’m certain I need to get some wash done, and to pack my few clothes for my trip to Sundance tomorrow.  I need to check People.com to see what Prince Harry is up, and check Facebook to see what people think about the election and read again how all Trump voters are racist (can that be true?  Didn’t some black people vote for him?) and articulate why I care so much (my hope is that if we can get around rhetoric about who people voted for, maybe we can work together though I don’t think there’s actually anything I can do about Washington).


Anywho, I really should go do that homework assignment.

No comments: