Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ghostrider BLEW

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Port Canaveral Mall! We all headed to the mall and saw “Ghostrider”. Port Canaveral days are very exciting and important to the crew, because there’s a mall, a Wal-Mart, a movie theatre and a crew-friendly bar that sells international calling cards and offers phones to use them. I liked it, because it had free internet and I watched the new episode of Lost online.

Ghostrider was lame. Totally lame. I used to think that for every 10 Nicholas Cage movies, 9 were bad, and 1 was good. Now, I can just acknowledge that he was really good in Moonstruck and Leaving Las Vegas, and the rest are crap. I think his famous uncle should sit him down over coffee and give him some career advice. No more action movies and no more toupees is where I would start if I was his uncle.

No comments: