Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rockitt Man

Saturday, February 10, 2007
(Pic of stardust)
Tonight, at the Stardust Theatre, I saw the magician, Bart Rockitt. For one of his tricks, he brings on his 17-month baby onstage and makes him fake pee.

He also has a dummy that he does a 20-minute bit with. I’m not a big fan of ventriloquism because I always find the puppets creepy, and I find myself looking for the trickery instead of watching the act.

I talked to Bart earlier in the week, and he’s enjoying his cruise. Though, he gets frustrated, because back in Branson, MO, they can do higher profile tricks then they can on the cruise.

His big closing number involves a snowstorm made of paper and a little boy with cancer…but I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who might go see Bart in Branson, MO.

No comments: