Monday, November 10, 2008

Last night of Apes!

Tonight's the final night of Impress These Apes.

I'm at home, because I don't have a job right now.  I just finished up my final piece and am ready to go.

I'm really happy with my finale...it's something I've been working hard on and enjoyed more then other challenges so far.

Doing this show has been great, and I'm so excited to get some brain time back.

Time to work on the musical with Amy, time to look for a new job, time to figure out what else would be fun to do right now.

And, to be honest, time to watch some tv.

Andy really helped me with this last challenge.  I like to collaborate with him.  We work well together and have a way of knowing what the other person is trying to do and making it a million times better.  Well, that's mostly him for me...but it is fun to have him come in and make things awesome.

And my parents are driving in from Ohio to visit for a power visit!  It'll be a quicky one-day--come see the show, hang out at party, hang out tomorrow---but it'll be great.

Then, life starts again!

Happy Monday world....I'm so happy and hopeful and excited to be in it today.

No comments: