Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Sniffen called this morning to invite me on a winter wonderland stroll.  And right he is!  It is like a snow globe out there!

I'm going to go shovel and then go downtown to meet an old friend for coffee.

Stay safe!

This is a boring blog.

My dirty secret--I've been watching 90210, Season 3. I think this must be the ultimate season, because it's the one where Dylan and Kelly cheat on Donna. It's also the gang's senior year---and so far, Steve has been expelled from school, Brandon has been named editor-in-chief, he saved his girlfriend from her abuser, a rock n'roll key-tarist named Diesel, who is fully adult, and fully "addicted", he's brought together a poor school where two students were killed in the stands of a football game and West Beverly, he was the first to visit Andrea in the hospital, who was hit by a hit and run driver, and been Steve's confident prior to his expulsion.  Oh! He tried to get a homeless Desert Storm Veteran back on track, too, but with limited success.  

And it's only thanksgiving!!!

I love this show...and even though Andy says it makes his brain melt, Tim says it's ok if I keep watching it.

I think I hear one of the neighbor's shovelling!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky, you seriously need a man in your life.

Becky Eldridge said...

Who are you Vogle?

Do you like 90210?

Erica said...

That was a good season. I say, keep watching.

What was the name of Brandon's crazy girlfriend with the bleach blonde hair? The one who set things on fire?

Becky Eldridge said...

Emily Valentine!!!!

Erica said...

RIGHT! How could I have forgotten!?