Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WOW WEDNESDAY


Dear Readers:

All is not lost!  I have joined the gym.  So, that kills two hours!  And today, I went to Ranalli's afterwards, and caught up on emails, vaguely did some musical theatre research.

I also worked on a super-secret Christmas Project!

OK, who am I kidding, my parents don't read this...it's a picture calendar for them.

I am doing it on my Mac, and, as usual, even though everyone LOVES their Mac, this seemingly easy-to-do on the Mac project is proving hard to me.

The problem is two-fold--I am working with pics my family sent me and my mac won't allow me to save them to the appropriate I-Photo folder.  Weird, right?

Once in the calendar mode, if i want to add pics into the calendar/folder I am working from, I-photo won't let me.  It's like, you have to know what pics you want ahead of time or you are PUNISHED!

I am on-hold with Apple right now---and Seal is SCREAMING in my ear. It's like, I get it, you're the cool music people, chill out!

Anyway, tonight is all about finishing this "easy" Christmas project for my parents.

And some TOP CHEF!

And see what Brenda and crew are up to.  I love when David sings his "music".

Tomorrow, I'm going to work out in the morning (who's obssessed?  me!) and then to the art institute, lunch with a friend and then late-r night andersonville.  With Glogg to follow!

Yay!

There's no stopping me now!

I am so so productive!

No comments: