Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things have really picked up here

At boredom headquarters.

I worked out on Monday!  For like, an hour and  a half!

I watched  a movie on Tuesday night!

Wednesday, was super-packed, as I volunteered to attend a hearing about our in-violation back porches.  It was so exciting to watch the world's most boring legal procedures, it made me think I should have become a lawyer!

Wednesday night, I went over to Lis' and read her paper!

And today, I woke up at 9:20 go --that's like the crack of dawn!  Then, I got coffee, and really intended to go outside and shovel or go out and get groceries and go for a power walk.

Instead, I went on to facebook, checked my email, drank coffee and chatted with Andy.  He's really busy, but his boyfriend Jon is really really busy.  As Andy put it, "He has one of those old-fashioned jobs where you actually have to work work."

I then felt incredibly guilty for not taking advantage of this time in my life and writing the great american novel or some such nonsense.

But then, I remembered/reminded Andy that I've been working really hard my whole life, so don't I deserve a break?

He agreed, and then said..."At least your getting a lot of writing done."

Um, not true. 

But I am all caught up on the real housewives of orange county! And why did Lauri leave?  She was the only classy one of that whole bunch...but her son was on drugs, so there's that.  Plus, who pays $599 for hair extensions for your daughter and step-daughter?  What world do these ladies live in?

And my favorite white trash moment was when those other two gals with long, layered dyed blonde hair and boob jobs went to Napa with their husbands and went to a very nice restaurant and were confused by the fancy menu.  They refused to try anything new, and were so trashy!  I felt like such a know-it-all when the one with shorter bangs thought she knew what Foie gras was, and she was wrong! I knew what it was!  Ha-ha, I am smarter then you ladies, even though you have a lot more money, live in a sunny place and have children!  I am smarter!  I AM SMARTER!!!

Must go shower.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Dear Becky,
You are freaking hilarious.
Love,
Erica