Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I passed the test!!!


GIG!

I stopped by Uber HQ to get my Prius inspected and the final stickers. I passed! And so did good old pri pri.

(I love passing tests so much!!!  It's very important to my self-esteem to have outside acknowledgement because I am the youngest of 5 kids!  Also, I always tested well on standardized test, while my grades were just ok!  So tests are important to me!!!)

I went home and vacuumed the f out of the car, set out some gum in the backseat cupholder and I plugged in my "Febreze Brand" car freshener.  Looking good so far!  PriPri needs to look spiffy for my customers!

I also strategized about where to keep my shopping bags when I have customers.  I am going to do a quick count of my reusable shopping bags—my guess is that I have 30 total (I have counted:  there are 14 in the apartment, pictured below.  And I'm guessing another 14 totes are in pri pri)


I also ordered some “detailing” spray from "Groupon", and keep hoping the rain will clean the exterior of pri pri.  

(Note--this blog is not currently supported by "Febreze" or "Groupon", but obviously would love some of that sweet P&G or even new money unicorn Groupon Cash).  


No comments: