Tuesday, August 16, 2016

UNSUBSCRIBE

7.5.16 (Sometimes I post out of order guys!)

OK, if this were a NORMAL day and NORMAL week—I’d be hopping on the el (or in the PriPri, let’s be honest as I drove to work a LOT) and heading downtown.

Instead, I’m in DFW, listening to CNN  (Trump wrote a Tweet Trump, anti-semitism TWEET, etc) and feeling a little frustrated that certain monitors don’t post all flights---does AA own this monitor?

Here are some of my favorite things that happened at my last two jobs:

Feedback from my attempt to learn about a new product: “Tell Becky she asks too many questions in the sales call”. 

Client interaction:  I wrote a client for a meeting, and when he didn’t respond, I wrote him again and then again.  Eventually, he did respond, and he wrote: “UNSUBSCRIBE”.

I literally laughed out loud, told the story to my colleagues, and wrote back to him and said---I will definitely “Unsubscribe” you, but just so you know, I am a HUMAN and not an actual Robot.


No comments: